Communal economy consultancy
Communal services (including local administration, public utilities and institutions) consist of a series of different, complex systems such as water supply, waste water treatment, waste management and recycling and energy supply. All of these areas have an impact on the citizensâ€™ quality of life and the environment they live in.
Cost Cutters conducts for our clients objective analyses of any supply systems. We identify the needs and the possibilities, identify the strengths and weaknesses and suggest appropriate strategies and solutions. In the end, our client receives a professional audit of the local economy.
In times of growing competition and commercialisation, the knowledge of the aforementioned systems and of the possibilities of their improvement is essential. In cooperation with us, our clients can acquire this knowledge.
We assist our clients in such important matters as:
- Audits of the local economy,
- Preparation and technical support for investments,
- Acquisition of EU funds,
- Waste water treatment (modernisation and installation of sewage treatment plants),
- Waste management (in particular sludge).
In waste water treatment and sludge recycling, we particularly offer:
- The preparation of projects dealing with modernisation and process optimisation,
- Research in sewage technologies,
- Configuration of computer programs for the key processes of plants,
- The monitoring of the start-up process of installations and facilities.